Re: Wiring In The Bathroom

  • Subject: Re: Wiring In The Bathroom
  • From: Simon Haslam <simon_haslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:20:15 +0100 (BST)

Good point :)

On the subject of bathroom audio, do people generally have a separate
syste=
m, separate amp, or just run speakers off another room amp? If so, how do
y=
ou balance the volume? We listen to R4 a lot so would probably mainly want
=
that in the morning so wouldn't need anything too fancy, but it would be
ni=
ce to have built-in speakers. FM reception is terrible so ideally it would
=
be sourced from an internet stream.

I currently use Squeezebox (SB Radio plus server running on Joggler/Atom)
-=
so would look to extend that (rather than switching to, say, Sonos).