Re: [ukha_d] RE: XP stalls during boot-up…

Hi Paul,

the last few entries are:
ntfs.sys
ndis.sys
sbp2port.sys
ohc1394.sys
1394bus.sys
mup.sys

then the black screen with the Safe Mode text, and then the blue letterbox
screen with the WinXP logo. There's still some HDD activity up to this
poin=
but then it stops after 5-10 seconds on the blue screen.

Many thanks,

Tim.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 8:55 AM, Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> When booting in safe mode, does it show the boot log on screen? What's
th=
> last entry before it hangs? Is there still HDD activity after that?
>
> Paul.

To cap =
it
> > all,
> > I can=92t remember the administrator password I setup 4 years
ago=85

> > Any ideas?
> >

> > Many thanks,
> >

> > Tim.