HAI Launch Wireless Driveway Sensor

  • Subject: HAI Launch Wireless Driveway Sensor
  • From: Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:57:09 +0100

When we built the Automated Home in the late 90s we wanted to be able
detect vehicles entering and leaving our driveway.  At not inconsiderable
expense we buried the best available sensors at the time - using two so we
could also determine the direction of travel.  We ran underground cables
back to our Node Zero and used HomeVision to do the logic.  So we were
pretty interested to read about a  brand new new Driveway Sensor that is
Wireless and that just started shipping this week from HAI...

http://bit.ly/befjBi

M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums