Re: Which USB connector would you choose ?

I would second Dave's suggestion - I've used the Bulgin RJ45 ones on
some
industrial vision camera setups, very secure and waterproof...

Depends on the application they might be too heavy duty, but otherwise
would go for the standard B type over a mini one any day for always
connected kit.

Cheers

Richard

On 4 July 2010 14:59, Dave McLaughlin <dave_mclaughlin@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>

> Probably a little out of your price range but Bulgin do some very nice
IP68