Calling Keith, Calling Keith.. Come in Keith !!

  • Subject: Calling Keith, Calling Keith.. Come in Keith !!
  • From: Marc Fuller <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 08:46:58 +0100

Hey Keith,

I wanted a bit of advice on your KAT5 modules. If you remember we were
talking about moving a composite signal up to S-Video for a OneLan box.
Well, I need to do it over CAT5.

So, I had an idea about your modules but wanted to run it past you. If
on the server side, I have a KAT5 transmitter, with a Breakout Scart
Connector (the ones with 3 phono's and an S-Video) and plugged the
composite INTO the scart's composite input. Then at the other end had
the receiver with another scart breakout attached, but this time
connected to the S-Video connector of the scart breakout. The S-video
cable then goes to the OneLan box.

Would this work?

Many Thanks

Marc