Re: For Sale: HomeVision Controller

I also have an older HV for sale, same format but the older board with
the most recent PROM possible in it.

Don't ask me what the difference is between that and the newer board
or what PROM/board is in it as I haven't a clue! :)

But I'm open to offers for it and, it's a UK version, dunno how old
but it hasn't been used for about four years since I got upgraded to
an HV Pro. Like many things it's been gathering dust on a shelf in the
"keep in case you need it" pile.

K.