Re: Speaker switch relay

  • Subject: Re: Speaker switch relay
  • From: "the_uk_stealth" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:32:41 -0000

That's why I would prefer a pre-made one. Something with a capacitor
in I g=
uess....
With regards to power I think I would need around 50 watts capability.
I also need to source a ceiling mounted center speaker that can through
the=
sound forward any ideas?

Steve

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ray Kelly" <raymondtkelly@...>
wrote:

> The thing you have to watch when switching a speaker via a relay is
the '=
thump'
> Ideally the volume should go down switch then up again
> I have blown a speaker when I tried to do this using bog standard
relay f=
rom maplin
> I wonder how a sonos deals with this or is it a seperate amp per
speakers
> Sent using BlackBerry=AE from Orange
>=20

via m=