RE: [ukha_d] Powerline 200Mbps adaptors with 802.11g on iBood (£33)

I've been using the ZyXEL kit at my parents place - ADSL router /
Wireless
AP with built in powerline Ethernet adapter plus a couple of separate
powerline Ethernet adapters elsewhere in their house - and it hasn't missed
a beat in the couple of years it's been in use. Before that had
consumer-level LinkSys kit in there which seemed to need power cycling
ever=
week or so after locking up.

So from my perspective I've not got anything bad to say about the stuff -
except the white plastic cases look a bit old fashioned but other than that
brilliant.

Phil