Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Modular alarm recommendations

Re: Mi:ror by Violet

On 7 Jan 2009, at 19:33, James Crossley wrote:

> Just came cross this product by Violet (the people who brought you
> Nabaztag,
> the WiFi Rabbit). It uses RFID technology and has a potential number
> of HA
> capabilities.
>
> http://www.ztore.net/eu/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=89
>
> Or
>
> http://tiny.cc/cIZJf
>
> Regards
>
> James

Looks interesting but the geek in me would probably want something
like this instead

http://www.active-robots.com/products/phidgets/phidgets-rfid.shtml
( http://tiny.cc/gbSRB
)

particularly as it would be a more open and less reliant on their
servers. Already includes circuit to drive an led too

I'm sure you could replicate the Mi:ror with an empty Vitalite
container if you really wanted ;)

--

Andy Powell / ScaredyCat / FuzzyCat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScaredyCat