Latest message you have seen: File - UKHA_D Guidelines

Re: Universal Remote Control

  • Subject: Re: Universal Remote Control
  • From: "Bov" <bov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 14:01:36 -0000

The thing I like is that there are people online that are releasing
Prontoscript modules - I use the Squeezebox ones for example.

As to coding myself - I'm still learning. While I used to be great at
JS, since I moved from development into marketing 8 years ago I find it
takes me longer to get basic stuff written. I'm trying to get a more
advanced Meridian setup running where I can see state as well as
control things.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@...> wrote:

> > I went for a Pronto 9600
>
> 9600 here too which I've been spending a lot of time with the last
few days
> re-programming.  It's worth pointing out that while it's not
difficult to
> program, it is time consuming.
>
> > Another plus for me was the Javascript (sorry ProntoScript)
support
> > - makes it a very powerfull system if you can code.
>
> Have you done anything useful with ProntoScript?  I fould a script
for Axis
> CCTV camera that looked interesting.
>
> M.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109