[OT] Using Full HD TV as monitor

Hey all,

I got myself a nice 32" Samsung Full HD TV to use as a display for my
gaming
PC (setup for racing sims only) and I am using the HDMI connection from an
ATI Radeon HD4870 video card.

I have set the graphics card to output at 1920 x 1080 but the image quality
is not what I expected. I seem to have a black border around the screen
indicating that the TV is not actually using the FULL pixel resolution.

Has anyone else noticed this when using Full HD TV's

By the way, it still rocks as a display for the software and being able to
run at the full resolution and get fast frames from the video card makes it
well worthwhile. Is just a pain when working from the desktop etc.

Regards
Dave...