XBMC on AppleTV

I installed XBMC on Apple TV last night.  It's a 15 minute job, create
the
USB patchstick then plug into your ATV and reboot it.  It patches itself
giving you a new menu item for XBMC.  From there you run an option that
goes
out and grabs it and installs it for you.  Subsequent upgrades are handled
the same way making it trivial to update each time a new version appears.
It
really does look stunning thru HDMI with its HD skin.

I also updated a couple of the xboxes to Atlantis b2 and I noticed the T3CH
distro has a script for installing updates automatically too!

M.