Latest message you have seen: Re: Comfort Design Question

[ADVERT] Tech kit that may be of interest to someone on the list

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Tech kit that may be of interest to someone on the list
  • From: "seniorsimon" <simon.ryley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 07:44:58 -0000

Hello all,

After another tidy up / clearout. A few things that I struggled to
find or are of particular interest to the HA community.=20=20

All prices include P&P to the UK. I can ship elsewhere, email me to
get the price.  We can obviously combine things to lower the postage.

Any emails or offers off-list please.

Pictures of everything available, just ask.

Samsung Spinpoint 250GB SATA Hard disc drive.
These are about the quietest 3.5 inch hard drives you can buy.
Recommended by quietpc for their performance and low noise. Taken from
my PVR machine. =A330 ono incl P&P

EPIA 5000 Mini-itx motherboard, Fanless, with 256Mb SDRAM.=20
A truly wonderful bit of kit.  I used this with a 2.5" laptop hard
drive as a file server, webserver, email spam remover.  It lived under
the tv and you couldn't hear it at all.  Runs linux well, bit slow
under windows XP, but 2000 was fine.  Nice low power consumption too.
=A332 ono incl P&P

Antec Cyclone Blower for PC cooling.  Fits in a PCI slot, very quietly
sucks heat from your video or TV card to outside the case.  I found it
to be quieter than a case fan and more effective as it was pulling
heat directly from a hot area.  http://tinyurl.com/2lfg27 =A35 ono
incl P&P=
=20

If you got this far, thanks for reading.

Simon