Re: Re: Anyone using Google Apps Domain Hosting

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Steve Edwards
<edwards_sj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Adrian Merwood <adrian@...> wrote:
>
>  The only gripe I have about Google Apps for Domains is that it can't
>  be used as a proper google username/password, ie. I use Google Reader
>  for RSS feeds, you need a proper gmail account to log in to it.

I thought this as I use my gmail id for Reader but somehow my wife has
managed to use the id associated with our Apps domain for her Reader
account.

I wish Google would introduce a way of moving stuff from one account
to another e.g. move my reader and docs accounts from gmail to Apps
for Domains.

Andy