Re: HDMI Over CAT5 Gets Affordable

They require two CAT5's I believe ...  and I guess it's quite
important
that the lengths are well matched... (you did pull that spare cable
everyone ?)
There are HDMI active extenders that will do similar lengths on that
site too .
Interested to see how this pans out and awaiting the KAT5 alternative
..   and I wont ask the next obvious question ;-)

Paul Gale wrote:
> Cool - let us know how it goes - especially any subjective reports on
quality of a cable vs these boxes and a longish length of Cat5 if
possible???