RE: Re: Automating the press action of a momentary switch

Yes, that's a good idea for the PC. You could also do it via WOL, but
can be more problematic to setup (and doesn't work well if at all through
some routers).

Paul - do you have any additional sensing (or xAP ping etc) to check if a
PC is on or not?

Paul.

ATX