Re: [OT] ADSL/Phone problem

  • Subject: Re: [OT] ADSL/Phone problem
  • From: "pjqx" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:31:12 -0000

If 'twere only that simple...  I bought one of those, but can't fit
it without running cat5 from the master socket to the study.  I am
getting things better - I have moved things, re-Kroned things and
thrown away the BT Diverse DECT phone and PSU that seemed to be
causing the problems - all wenty well yesterday until about 17:15
when it went mad again for an hour but had settled down when I came
back.  I'll monitor it over the next few days and see if I can
identify what happens when it goes mad.

Thanks for the help though, I'm a good deal better off now than I was.

anyone want an ADSLNation fromtplate...

Tim.