Re: Re: Data Backup and Folder Sync - Dropbox

Hi,

That looks an interesting find. I may use it.

I find it hard to explain what I want: -

I'd also be interested in software that would copy a list of a directory
of files to a set of directories/disks filling each 4Gb space then, then
copying the next files on the list to the next 4Gb etc. The idea is that
the 4Gb "disks" are actually Truecrypt containers and each will
be burnt
to 3 generation set of DVD-RWs and one set taken to work. The idea being
that my family photos etc. will be saved, in encrypted form and off
sited. As they are encrypted I don't have to worry about my photos being
handed round work...

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Simon