Latest message you have seen: RE: Autoglide & X10

Smart Home Show 2008 Video

  • Subject: Smart Home Show 2008 Video
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:24:53 +0100 (BST)

We've just got back from the Smart Home Show and while we can't say it
was
a big show, there was still some interesting stuff there.  We were lucky
enough to be accompanied by a proper film crew this year so we have five
interviews coming up in the next few weeks that we filmed at the show.  In
the meantime here's a quick video (edited and uploaded within 2 hours of
leaving the NEC - gotta love iMovie08!) of some of the sights round this
years exhibition...

http://tinyurl.com/5xc3hr

M.