RE: [OT] Groupwise plea

I think I've found it now, in a hidden folder, on a really old netware
server...

Interestingly I'd previously found, (and tried) the "B" DLL, - it
didn't
work, but if you look at the properties of that file, its internal name
is the GWADMA32.DLL that I was looking for... I suspect that this is the
DLL that would normally by in the WINNT folder instead of the WIN32
folder, since I couldn't register that DLL on an XP machine...

Thanks for looking though!

Paul G.

Was