Re: Need advice: connecting sonos zone player through mains lan adaptor

Keyvan

Have you tried this non communicating player in a wired position? i.e,
swap non communicating one with one the wired player?

I went 'round in circles trying to sort out two ZP100's that wouldn't
talk wirelessly. Eventually, I put them in to wired locations and they
still wouldn't talk. Turned out both were faulty - Not too impressed
with the 50% failure rate although they have been OK since they were
exchanged under warranty and all 4 are chatting away merrily now :-)

Regards

Neil

keyvan2r wrote:

> I need to install a zone-player in a room which has no cat5 point.
Most