Latest message you have seen: Re: HomeVision 2 Cbus - [Subject Changed]

RE: [OT] Expired domain names

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Expired domain names
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 19:32:48 -0000

Ho Yin,

=20

This appears only to be available for .com, .net or .org

=20

See below...

=20

___________________________________________________________________________=

=20

=20

Is the .com, .net or .org domain name that you wanted already taken? With
1=
23-reg.co.uk you can now proactively watch domain names, and have them
regi=
stered as soon as they expire, are deleted, or become available for any
rea=
son.=20

Research shows that out of over 30 million .com, .net and .org domains
regi=
stered across the world, only around 10% of these are being actively used.
=
Many domains are not renewed on expiry, or can suddenly become available
fo=
r a variety of reasons.=20

For just =A315 +VAT each (or buy 10 and get one free) you can set up your
D=
omain Watcher, and we will track your domain for a whole year and secure
it=
for you when it becomes available. Watch .com, .net, .org, .co.uk, .me.uk =
or .org.uk domain names! You will only need to pay the registration fee
(at=
our regular, competitive rates) if you successfully obtain the domain you =
are tracking.=20

Furthermore, you have full control over your Domain Watchers, allowing you
=
to edit or change the domain names you are watching at any time through
you=
r Control Panel.=20

If you login to your account and scroll down the control panel you should
f=
ind it under Domain Watcher....

HTH

Nigel