Fw: Is It Time for a Robot to Mow Your Lawn?

  • Subject: Fw: Is It Time for a Robot to Mow Your Lawn?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:24:06 +0000

About =A31500 ?

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 23/03/2007 13:23 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 12:54

.
Subject:
.
RE: [ukha_d] Is It Time for a Robot to Mow Your Lawn?
.
Category:

Ah OK, that's interesting - so sounds like you'd recommend it then?

BTW - how much are they?

Paul.

mow the grass,
> > > while you spend your time on something much more
pleasurable...

> > > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1863.html
> > > <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1863.html>
> > >
> > > M.
> > >
> > > $$
> > >
> > > BancTec Ltd
> > >
> > > Reg Office:
> > > Jarman House,
> > > Mathisen Way,
> > > Poyle Road,
> > > Colnbrook,
> > > Berkshire
> > > SL3 0HF
> > >
> > > Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512
> > >
> > > VAT GB 228 4783 38
> > >

> > $$
> >
> > BancTec Ltd
> >
> > Reg Office:
> > Jarman House,
> > Mathisen Way,
> > Poyle Road,
> > Colnbrook,
> > Berkshire
> > SL3 0HF
> >
> > Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512
> >
> > VAT GB 228 4783 38

>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> $$
>=20
> BancTec Ltd
>=20
> Reg Office:
> Jarman House,
> Mathisen Way,
> Poyle Road,
> Colnbrook,
> Berkshire
> SL3 0HF
>=20
> Incorporated in England & Wales - 1283512
>=20
> VAT GB 228 4783 38
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number=20
741598.=20