Latest message you have seen: RE: Advice needed on Comfort, NSI/NACOSS & insurance

Re: Bargain Alert: HP20" Widescreen LCD £137

  • Subject: Re: Bargain Alert: HP20" Widescreen LCD £137
  • From: "clax01011971" <UKHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:54:12 -0000

Thanks, for some reason I didn't think of that at all.

I have an 'nVidia GeForce2 MX 400' so according to the website I=20
think that's more than enough.

Thanks again.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Andrew Walker \(CV/ETL\)"=20
<andrew.walker@...> wrote:

> I checked the NVIDA website for my graphics card, GeForce 4 MX220=20
or something like that and it gives a full breakdown of what the chip=20
can do and the supported reolutions.=20
>=20
Behalf Of clax01011971
> Sent: 22 March 2007 17:39
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Bargain Alert: HP20" Widescreen LCD =A3137
>=20
> Thanks to the people that replied.
>=20
> How do I make sure that my pc can output 1680x1050? Is that just=20
checking what the screen resolution option goes up to in display=20
settings? My highest resolution setting is 1600x1200.