Latest message you have seen: Re: BBC iPlayer on Wii: new BigScreen interface

RE: Any one at the Smart Home / Self Build show tomorrow?

> >> The Schneider Stand was excellent though... ;-)
>=20
> Yep I have to admit the Shnitzel T-bone C-bust stand did look=20
> very professional and was very busy.

Ta ... :-D

> But ignore Phil as 1) He is bias!

Do you mean "He is biased"?

> 2) It's his "special day" today

The painters are in? No ...

Oh yeah - I'm taking a couple of days holiday for a change! YAY!

> which is clouding his judgement!!

Hey - my judgement is still cloudy ... And how do I know this? Well, I
stil=
want that =A32,600 crapper that we saw yesterday at the HB&R show. ;-)

Phil