Latest message you have seen: BBC iPlayer on Wii: new BigScreen interface

One man's meat is another man's poison?

Hello David

Yes I'm aware that these two systems are not quite the same as the Homeplug
but they function in a similar way and must all radiate unwanted broadband
signals.
If you're using a homeplug to send data round your property, what's to stop
that digital signal coming through the mains into my house next door?
All these "wonderful" technical advances always have a downside
for some
other person.
Being interested in radio listening across the spectrum , the last thing I
need is someone next door to me generating loads of digital crap.
The "CE" approved switch mode power supplies are bad enough and
I'm aware of
fellow enthusiasts who have had their hobby ruined by them.
I'm just trying to make people on the list aware, that one man's meat is
another man's poison.

Tracey