Latest message you have seen: 2 way radios with hands free and music for snowboarding?!

RE: {Disarmed} LinuxMCE

  • Subject: RE: {Disarmed} LinuxMCE
  • From: "Darren Karp" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:35:07 -0000

Well, apart from it taking me many days to get it up & running and
I can't
blame that all on LMCE as its based on Linux, an OS which I am not used to
at all, when I finally did manage to get it to see my XP MP3 folder I was
very sad to see that no cover art for my 900 albums appeared. After
speaking
with the tech support people I was told that you have to manually select
the
cover art for each album, something that MCE does automatically. If you
only
have a handful of music then that's fine, not for 900 albums though.

This alone has put me right off using it.

I'll continue to post my findings if people remain interested.

Darren

_____