Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Old laptop wanted with parallel port

RE: Ceiling Speakers

  • Subject: RE: Ceiling Speakers
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:52:37 -0000

No one else has mentioned them, so I will...

How about Linn Sweet Spots?

I have them in a few rooms now, buying them on e-bay as they come up...
I have a pair in the Study which work well connected to a Cloud Amp. Not
saying they have perfect reproduction but they suit my taste for
background.

They are fully enclosed so you don't have the issue of what to put round
them.

HTH

Nigel

Installed here  http://photos.corbenic.co.uk/img_0324.html