Latest message you have seen: Anyone using Homeeasy? Some probs with modules responding

Re: Extending solid Cat5e cable?

Paul

I don't think there's any connection I would be happy sealing in, never
to be accessed again.

Standard way to extend cat 5 is via Krone punch down blocks.

Could you site a junction point in an area that will be under the new
loft room floor and have and access hatch for _when_  (not if!) you need
to do some maintenance.

Not exactly what you wanted to hear but in the absence of any other
ideas, HTH

Regards

Neil

Paul Gale wrote: