Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Old laptop wanted with parallel port

RE: Plasma friendly IR receiver for Russound?

  • Subject: RE: Plasma friendly IR receiver for Russound?
  • From: "michael.furlong" <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:45:08 -0000

Russound do a plasma friendly ir receiver that will connect into the
Uno, i=
is a bit pricey though! Don't have my catalogue handy but there is barrel
version and black widget version from memory. All you need is some cable
from the back of the keypad to the IR receiver position. You can get away
with three or four cores from memory.

Don't know about non-Russound receivers although they may work.

Not sure about replacing the existing receiver in the uno and it is too
col=
to go out to the car to check one! I would be a bit wary of doing this
anyway.

HTH=20
Mick