Latest message you have seen: Anyone here use Z-Wave, and specifically with a Comfort ZWave UCM ?

RE: [OT] ish ISP who don't mind large downloads?

Hi Nigel,

=20

If you have, and I think you do, a windows server as the first thing in
the=
network then you can use HYPERLINK "http://readerror.gmxhome.de/"http://re=
aderror.gmxhome.de/ (Net Meter) which will record and alert you to how
much=
data you have sent and received.

=20

Regards