RE: WAAAAY [OT] - DNS Park

Looks like they are not having a good time at the moment

http://status.dnspark.com/

DDoS Update
2007-06-01 07:33:00
Earlier this morning, our remaining servers came under attack as well, in
addition to new IPs we began routing through yesterday. Our staff is
continuing work with our own systems and our upstream providers to get all
systems back online as soon as absolutely possible. NS5 is currently
responding to queries and we expect to have NS3 & NS1 online soon. Rest
assured, we are doing everything we can to keep your zones available.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
2007-05-31 18:40:57
The Good: ns3.dnspark.net is fully operational.

The Bad: ns2.dnspark.net and ns5.dnspark.net are still degraded by the
ongoing attack.

The Ugly: A new DDoS attack has begun on the web guiding service. Our
systems saw some slight delays initially, but are fully operational now
that
we've engaged all of our anti-ddos hardware against the attack. When it
rains, it pours.

UPDATE: DDoS Attack on NS2, NS3, & NS5
2007-05-31 08:56:07
The distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack is still in progress. We
have rerouted traffic for each of the nameservers to backup locations to
resume service while the attack continues. There may be some continued
delays for the next few hours, but services should be operational.

ALERT: DDoS Attack on NS2, NS3, & NS5
2007-05-31 03:30:00
At this time we are the victim of a distributed denial of service attack.
ns2.dnspark.net, ns3.dnspark.net, and ns5.dnspark.net are being targeted.
If
you are experiencing problems and your domain is on one or more of these
nameservers, please open a ticket and we will work with you to get your
domain back online as quickly as we can. To help use serve you most
efficiently, please include the specific domain(s) the ticket pertains to.