Re: Sky box questions

  • Subject: Re: Sky box questions
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:58:37 +0100

Thanks all.

That gives me better ideas for the cabling. I'll leave the details to
whoever they get to do the Sky stuff. They are happy to put lots of
CT100 into the place but there is a little resistance regards the
cat5e.

If they can get a good Freeview signal, they maybe won't bother with
Sky, however for some unfathomable reason one of them does watch live
sport on occasions and he claims that there isn't enough of this sort
of stuff on terrestrial.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire