Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: CurrentCost external install

RE: [ot] test

The key phrase was that Paul said he left & rejoined the group....

He's joined with a different username...

New joiners are moderated to prevent spammers joining & flooding us
with
cr*p, so all Paul's posts were moderated & needed approving.  I
approved
a dozen or so about 12:30 last night...

(of course with *my* email the way it is, this probably won't hit the
group for 3 or 4 days after I sent it, so if you're reading this at the
weekend, then sorry!)

Paul G.