Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Geovision Question

Hi

Thanks for all the great responses - looks like I might have stirred
up a small nest of hornets !!

As a result of the responses I now have a couple more questions and
observations ...

1.     Does anyone know of a 'black box' solution that can do all
that Geovision does that they would be happy to recommend as a way of
bypassign the PC issues?

2.     Is there anyone else out there installing Geovision (or
similar) with different (or similar) experineces to Ray?

3.     I would always use a dedicated PC for anything 'mission
critical' like CCTV or security - unless of course it was for my own
use.

Thank again for the answers thus far - hope to see more.

Andy