Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Colour cctv/IR

  • Subject: Re: Colour cctv/IR
  • From: "aeo27455" <aeolius@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:11:36 -0000

   I keep meaning to set up one of  those in my backyard, to watch the
deer, racoons,
possums, bobcats, wild turkeys, etc. I'd be using a Toshiba network cam
with SecuritySpy for
the Mac.

Sheesh, so many differences between the States and you guys... WiFi
differences, Insteon
availability, etc... hard to keep things straight.;)