Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Posts not getting through :(

  • Subject: Re: Posts not getting through :(
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:48:39 -0000

(from web)

Mmmm I'm not aware of anything. I'm certainly not getting any replies
or messages from anywhere saying messages are rejected/delayed etc.

I know some people have been 'moderated' in Yahoo groups before - I
don't know what Yahoo does though - any moderators here care to check
for me?

Thanks,

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Jim Noble <yahoo-groups@...> wrote:

> Neil Ball wrote:
> > Cannot give you any reasons but the same thing happened to me
last week - I
> > kept getting "delayed mail delivery" replys from my ISP
for a
couple of days
> > before my posts finally got through. Posting this at 10:20 on 23
Jan, be