RE: Re: Electrisave protocol

Excellent news, count me in.. :-)

Marcus

________________________________

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of iaingoodhew
Sent: 21 January 2007 15:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Electrisave protocol

Ok,
here's an update on the project status. Thanks to everyone who has
offered help. My current plan is to finish the electronics hardware
myself, then offer the boards at cost to anyone who wants to develop
PC/xpl/xap integration.
There's about a 50:50 split of people who want serial, and those
that want USB. My personal preference is USB, as the power can be
taken off the port. My plan is to design up a circuit board this
afternoon, with space for either serial, or FTDI usb chip, and
boards will be populated with one or the other. If I can get the
boards out today I will, which should mean approx 2 weeks before I
get round to popluting and test the first ones. I will be in contact
before I place the components order, to check that everyone is still
interrested.

Iain

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
, "David