Fw: Re: CBUS and CFL's

  • Subject: Fw: Re: CBUS and CFL's
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:38:49 +0000

I could save a lot of 12v PSUs that are left on 24x7 if i didnt need
all
these KAT5 transmitters with some sort of intelligent switching...

<ahem>

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 19/01/2007 10:24 -----

Discussion
Main Topic