Fw: Wiring up a UPS 'ring main'?

  • Subject: Fw: Wiring up a UPS 'ring main'?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:19:50 +0000

The Stair LEDs are connected to a relay channel - I've isolated the
last 3
channels on the 2nd Relay unit to come from the UPS

This is where the DLTs come into play. They are bright enough that they
also act as low level lighting round the house when it's dark :-)

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 18/01/2007 13:15 -----

Discussion
Main Topic