From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phil Harris
Sent: Thursday, 18 January 2007 12:34 p.m.
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: CBUS and CFL's

Nothing at all to stop you - I've been looking at new builds recently and
thankfully most builders seem reasonably intelligent in that they make all
the pendants around the house CFL fittings and if you opt for downlighters
in the lounge or kitchen then they seem to be able to get away with GU10s
for those. (I assume the proportions work out or whatever.)

Phil

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1109639/grpspId=1705041992/msgId
=139967/stime=1169077146/nc1=3848527/nc2=4025338/nc3=3>