RE: Re: Energy Saving Offer for Automated Home Readers

  • Subject: RE: Re: Energy Saving Offer for Automated Home Readers
  • From: "David Sharples" <david.sharples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:16:09 -0000

I use one of these with my Main TV to hard-shut-off all the equipment
that
we seem to amass around the TV these days (Amps, Games Consoles, DVD, CD,
Record Player (!), Video senders/receivers etc etc), with the core items
used elsewhere in the house on a small UPS (Tivo/SkyPlus/DECT Base
Station).

At least when you turn the TV off, you know nothing else is drawing any
power...

_____