RE: Re: Energy Saving Offer for Automated Home Readers

  • Subject: RE: Re: Energy Saving Offer for Automated Home Readers
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:52:40 -0000

Yes - could have a lead with on/off switch - but that would be under
the desk and I'd NEVER do this - far too much effort to mess around under
the desk every time I turned the PC off!!! ;) (you should see the mess of
cables under there!)

I was thinking of using the socket directly from one of the outputs of the
UPS. Master socket connected to PC supply and the other sockets supplying
peripherals connected to the PC. May main question was if there was likely
to be anything in the intelliplug that would interfere with the UPS
operation, but I guess not as they also offer a 13A socket to IEC plug
adapter for use with UPS's :)

Paul.

Readers

> > > Smart home company UK Automation have announced their
intentions
> > > support
> > > and market energy saving products with their release of the
> OneClick
> > > intelligent power supply range.
> > >
> > > Automated Home readers can receive 10% off the
IntelliPlug(tm)
> and
> > > Intelligent Mains Panel by using the coupon code
"AUTHOME2" at