Joost Internet TV launches beta program

  • Subject: Joost Internet TV launches beta program
  • From: Quinten Uijldert <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:01:06 +0000

 From the makers of Skype:

What is Joost=99?

Joost=99 is a new way of watching TV on the internet, which uses new=20=20
and established technologies to provide the best of both the internet=20=20
and TV worlds. We're in the process of making it as TV-like as we=20=20
can, with programmes, channels and adverts. You can also see some=20=20
things that we think will enhance the TV experience: searching for=20=20
programmes and channels, for example, as well as social features like=20=20
chat. There are many more new features to come!

http://www.joost.com/