RE: Energy Saving Offer for Automated Home Readers

  • Subject: RE: Energy Saving Offer for Automated Home Readers
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:24:00 -0000

I've got one of those mains panels - works fine.

Just wondering if anyone has tried one on a UPS? You'd obviously have to
run all the connected accessories off of the UPS though. Any reason for it
not to work?

I'd need to replace the mains plug to try it, which is why I'm asking
before I cut it off!

Paul.