Vista Media Center PCs?

My home built media center box has been a hit and a miss.

We love the ability to reecord two channels at once, and have the ability
play the recordings on xbox and PC clients round the house. We love the
space of the 400gig drive and the ability to upgrade that easily should we
need it.

We don't like the noise of the machine or the fact that it keeps loosing
its
channels and seems to need to be reboot every other day.

So, if trusty TiVo is going to be replaced I recon we need to buy a new
"proper" Media Center box.  Listening to Ian Dixon's podcasts,
and with the
timing the way it is, we obviously will be wanting a new Vista Media Center
box.

Has anyone seen any info on these in the UK yet?

Thanks

M.