Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

RE: Re: Ebuyer goodness

  • Subject: RE: Re: Ebuyer goodness
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:28:48 -0000

Just thinking laterally for a moment. Maybe the XPL or xAP camps could come
into play here. Possibly more xAP thinking about what xAP desktop can do
(although I am ashamed to say I dont currently use either protocol)

Most people have PCs that are capable of driving several monitors, what
about if a small touchscreen (linITX styleee) was dedicated to the task of
handling the shortcut keys etc. It would then be totally customisable in
respect of how many buttons, what those buttons were/did, and given the
versatility of xAP/XPL, could automagically be reconfigured in response to
events happening in your HA system or by programs that you launch, possibly
having multiple shortcut pages that change as you taskswitch between
applications.

Keith