Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: CurrentCost external install

RE: Re: New TSU9600 Pronto Professional - Limited Time Discount

> As far as I uderstand it the rs232 is send only. No receive
> thus no status ability.

That is correct, although I received this from the UK distributor a couple
of days ago..

"The control panel also uses WiFi to talk to the RFX9400 IR Extender
and the
RFX9600 Serial Extender to enable control of products that are either not
in
line of sight of the control panel or elswhere in the home via the
network.(Note that currently the RS232 ports of the RFX9600 can only be
programmed to transmit commands and not receive feedback to the control
panel. However the hardware is 2-way capable and a future software update
may enable feedback)."

M.