Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Split CCTV feed - Possible ??

  • Subject: Re: Split CCTV feed - Possible ??
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:43:54 -0000

Best I could get with the SDK was a web page that automatically=20
logged in and showed a blue box  - still needed to pree the 'play'=20
button to start the feed.

I'm very happy with Geovision as a CCTV solution, I'd tried a few=20
different solutions before using it. As a system on it's own I think=20
it's hard to beat. Integration is the problem - !

Funnily enough I've just been reading the thread on the CQC forums=20
and I'm going to try the HTML code posted.

Kevin W.