Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

[OT-slightly] Blackberry woes...

  • Subject: [OT-slightly] Blackberry woes...
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:42:23 +0000

I've just got hold a couple of old Blackberry's 7230's to play with.
I'm
a bit confused as to what's going on and what's supposed to be happening...

From the quick flick though the website a while back, I thought they
did IMAP and it would just be a case of sticking a data enabled SIM in
them and pointing them at the relevant IP address...

Having played with them for a while I don't see anything on the device
that I can fiddle with, and I keep getting 'Connection refused' messages.

I've downloaded the desktop software, installed it in both modes
(standalone and desktop redirector?) and I'm still missing something
important...

Does anyone use/manage/own some of these things? and can give me a quick
overview?
Lee